Pregnant cam online free without registration Free live chat with horny girls with no membership sign up

by  |  03-Jul-2015 18:16

However, if you are not married to your baby's dad, but would like his details to be on the form, then you will both need to sign the birth register together.

Same-sex couples In order for male couples to be registered as parents, you must first get a parental order from the court.

You will need to do this whether you are in a civil partnership or not.

But if one of you cannot attend, then the other parent must show the registrar a declaration of parentage.

You can get one of these forms from your registry office.

Community Discussion